Friday, August 7, 2009

Sorry folks, I have had about O minutes of free time lately. Since it has been over a month since I've posted anything, I've decided to post some of my favorite blog sites. I'll list my favorites first
  • Money Saving Mom she posts great deals and freebies for Target and many other freebies
  • Being Frugal is Fabulous she posts great deals for Walgreens and RiteAid every Sunday/Monday ***edit, she has actually made some changes, but has several links for other great websites***
  • Hey its Free Just your basic freebies- at times it's even humorous
  • Freebies 4 Mom The best day to check this blog is Friday.
  • Jane 4 girls 800 This is a pretty cool blog. This lady has an annual budget of $800.00 for her family of 4. This includes the money they spend to eat out.
Sorry again, I was hoping life would settle down and be less crazy. These websites are super great and I know they can help you save lots of money!!

No comments: